– Here’s a polite and courteous suggestion: Treat emails as a conversation. When someone sends you an email, do the courteous and respond, even if it is just a “thank you”.
– When someone says…“It’s just business”… it is just a poor excuse for acting badly.
– The trouble with a hysterical fool is that they attracted more hysterical fools!
– If you will not take the time, or make the effort to find out the real truth for yourself… be careful who you let do your thinking for you.
– Don’t confuse your self interest as a benefit to mankind.
– Rewriting history does not change history.
– Bureaucrats will blindly follow whatever set of rules they are told to follow even if doing so leads them to take completely illogical or patently nonsensical actions.
– Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
– Winners do… what losers will not do.
– You may not like our history, the people, or their actions, but if it were not for that history… you might not even be here.